Saturday, November 19, 2011

My HauteLook purchase

I was excited to receive a little package in the mail yesterday. It was my second Hautelook purchase. If you are unaware of Hautelook, it is a website where you can purchase high-end brand name items at low prices. My first purchase was two pairs of designer jeans that usually are $100-$130 a pair. I got two pairs for $100, they were from Rock & Republic.

I love the deal I got on my second purchase, which was also from Rock & Republic. This time from their cosmetic line. I bought their Exhibition Pressed Powder in Cashmere. I wasn’t sure if it was going to be a match to my skin tone, but for $11, I took the chance and it paid off. I am NC42 in MAC, just to give you an idea on the shade I got.

These powders usually go for about $60, so $11 + shipping (about $15 total) was a steal for me. I really wished I got more after I received this item, but I wasn’t sure if I was going to like their product. Certain brands usually return on Hautelook events every now and then, so I’ll be on the look out. I want to try their blushes next time. I see them selling online for $100!

The packaging alone is worth it. It’s like eye-candy. I would love to pull it out of my purse in public and “touch-up” my make up just to show this baby off.

IMG_4965

I L O V E the R&R logo on the top of the compact.

IMG_4966

IMG_4967

IMG_4970

Other brands that I have seen on Hautelook:

Crown Brushes

Guess

Jessica Simpson

Betsey Johnson

Anna Sui

Miss Me…

I could go on, there so many to mention. They even have discount hotel stays, resort stays, furniture, kitchenware, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment