Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Garnier Moisture Rescue

moisture rescue

I recently picked this item up at CVS. I was watching a YouTube video (a make up guru I subscribe to) and this item was briefly mentioned. I’ve been trying it for a few days and I really like it. I think it is a really inexpensive alternative to a couple of my favorite moisturizers, Clinique’s Moisture Surge – which retails for $36 for a 50 ml jar (1.7 oz) and The Body Shop’s Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream – $16.50 for 50 ml (1.7 oz) jar. I bought this for about $7 and it comes in a 50 ml jar.

It has a slight cooling effect to the face. Not a menthol feeling, but more refreshing. It seems it comes from the consistency with is gel-like. I like that it is not greasy at all. It’s almost like you are applying a solid form of water on your face.

It did not break me out. Yay!

I love this stuff!

 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment