Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Glam Controversy

I was going to post about my February Glam Bag and how I was enjoying my subscription, better than my previous BirchBox subscription. So far the items I received seemed worth the $10/month.There were enough full-sized items to say the bag was worth the $10. Every month also came with a little make up bag, I like the fact it came with something that you can use over and over.

BUT, this last month came with a lot of controversy. I heard some bags were mailed to the wrong addresses, and some subscribers even received TWO bags. There are issues with the website, new subscriptions are no longer available. You are unable to change billing info on the website and with the CS email. My credit card number had recently changed and I needed to change it on my account, but I was unable to through the website. I sent them an email and they still could not help me. Then there’s this issue about the packaging of one of the items.

Apparently, the X-Out Shine Control came in a tube that originally for the Meaningful Beauty Deep Cleansing Masque (both made by Guthy-Renker, Same people who make Pro-active). This is the My Glam Statement sent out on their Facebook page:

image

I’m still contemplating whether to keep my subscription or not. I’ll let them decide. If they can fix the issue with my credit card, then I’ll stay. If not, then I guess it’s not worth keeping since I won’t be able to pay my monthly fee if I can’t change my card…

Anyways, these were the pictures that I was going to post when I planned on posting about the February Bag…

IMG_5817

I need to keep trying this roll on shimmer more coz it won’t work for me…IMG_5818

I haven’t tried this. We’ll see…IMG_5820

Trying this one tonightIMG_5821

I didn’t see much results after using the Instant Stretching and Revitalizing MaskIMG_5819This item I will use for sure!IMG_5826

I ate these as soon as I took the pictures:IMG_5823

No comments:

Post a Comment