Friday, October 7, 2011

August Favorites

(I am in the process of moving my wordpress blogs to blogger. I’m testing out Live Writer to do this as I hate using the dashboards to create posts. This is my August Faves post that was written back in mid-September. I hope this works!)

In the tradition of beauty bloggers, I have created my monthly favorites. I’m late since it’s mid-September, but I will try to get better at this blogging thing.

image

O.P.I. Nail Lacquer in Chocolate Moose

No, I did not misspell it. That’s the real name.It’s a very nude, natural color. And O.P.I. polishes lasts a long time.

image

The Regimen – Acne.org

Created by Dr. Dan Kern. It’s simply a three step program to skin care. You should check out the site. So far, so good. It’s been a few weeks and my acne is clearing up. The only thing is once you’re on Benzoyl Peroxide, you basically have to stay on it to keep the pimples at bay. But I’ve had acne since I was 11, so I don’t mind.

image

Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer with spf 20 – oil free

I’m in the shade Almond. Love the coverage, it’s almost like a foundation with moisturizer built in. It’s pricey though at $42 a tube. You can get it at Sephora.

I’ll keep it down to three items right now, and save some for September’s favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment