Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Favorite Primer

 

ULTA

My search is over – for now. I think The Present by Philosophy is the best primer of all the ones I’ve tried. Believe me, I have tried a lot. It took me some time to work with it to decide it was the best. At first, I thought I wasted my money. The first time I tried it, it made the foundation hard to blend. I noted some areas of caking. I tried blending with my fingers, with a brush (Sigma’s F80) and with the Beauty Blender. I even notice the beauty blender coming apart when I tried to blend in my foundation. But that was with a dry Beauty Blender. I then finally tried a damp Beauty Blender and it worked! I usually use Neutrogena’s Healthy Skin foundation with this primer.

My foundation stays on all night (as I work 12-hour shifts during the night), and also stays matte. My face didn’t break out at all with this product. I think I’m in love with this product!!!!

I got mine from Ulta for $25. Yeah, it’s costly but a small amount goes a long way!!! Well worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment